Monday 5 February 2007

Arrived In Cape Town

Well I've now arrived in Cape Town and have already begun to get to know the locals... let me introduce Jethro who is one half of the guard dog team at the house where my Mum & Dad are staying. Jethro is HUGE and comes complete with Turner & Hooch style mouth slime!

My parents are staying in small guest house in Durbanville which some friends of theirs own. The shared grounds have swimming pool, tennis court and braii (bbq) area. Its a great place to relax and chill out... I'm looking forward to catching up with my Mum, Dad and bro over the next few days.

2 comments:

Gareth Evans said...

Enjoy the time catching up with your family.

I am looking forward to reading your blog!

G

Bridget said...

Hi Adam - you clearly have inherited your mother's literary talent - great blog.
Sounds like the James family is having a fantastic time - thank you for sharing it with us through your blog.
Bridget, Maria & Andrew - Rio